Rebel Road Coaching only collects personal information that is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities (i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person) from those who visit our website http://www.rebelroadcoaching.com (the “Site”) and use the services available thereon (the “Services”).
What personal information do we collect, use and disclose?
We gather various types of Personal Information from our visitors and users. We may use this Personal Information to personalize and improve our Services, to contact users, to fulfill requests for certain products and services sold through this Site, to analyse how users utilize the Services, and as otherwise outlined in this Privacy Notice.
It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us.
How do we collect the information?
Collection of personal information by Rebel Road Coaching is only done by lawful and fair means.
We collects personal information about an individual directly from that individual wherever it is reasonable and practicable to do so. This may be through contact forms, subscription forms, emails, website, receipts, telephone conversations, consultations, design briefs and contracts or agreements.
How we use the Personal Information
Rebel Road Coaching will only use or disclose personal information for the Primary Purpose including things such as managing our relationships, performing administrative functions, informing customers and others about our products and services by direct marketing methods, market research, building and maintaining business relationships, implementing our communication model and complying with legal requirements.
Where Rebel Road Coaching uses personal information other than for the Primary Purpose, we do so in accordance with the Privacy Act and APP 6.
Below we list the specific purposes for which we use the information about you:
- To provide the Services: We use information about you to provide the Services to you, including to process transactions, provide customer support, and operate and maintain the Services.
- For Research and Development: We are continually looking for ways to make our Services more useful to you. We use collective learnings about how people use our Services to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for improvement.
- To communicate with you about the Services: We use your contact information to send transactional communications via email and within the Services. Such communications include, but are not limited to, purchase confirmations and receipts, messages from other users on the Services, questions and requests, customer support communications, and any technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages. These communications are part of the Services and in most cases you cannot opt out of them. If an opt-out is available, you will find that option within the communication itself or in your notification settings.
- Customer service: We use your information to resolve technical issues you experience, to respond to your requests for assistance and to repair and improve the Services.
- For security: We use information about you and your Services’ use to screen and verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of the Services’ terms.
- To protect our legal rights: Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
Rights to Your Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses and/or discloses is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant. You have the right to ensure that your personal information which is held by Rebel Road Coaching is accurate.
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out link within all email communications of this nature, or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you.
You have the right to access and edit your information at any time. On written request and subject to proof of identity, you may access the personal information that we hold, used or communicated and ask that any necessary corrections be made, where applicable, as authorized or required by law. However, to make sure that the personal information we maintain about you is accurate and up to date, please inform us immediately of any change in your personal information by e-mail.
Under the GDPR, you may be entitled to additional rights, including:
(i) the right to withdraw consent to processing where consent is the basis of processing;
(ii) the right to access your personal information and certain other supplementary information, under certain conditions;
(iii) the right to object to unlawful data processing, under certain conditions;
(iv) the right to erasure of personal information about you, under certain conditions;
(v) the right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, are processing, or believe your personal information is inaccurate;
(vi) the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, under certain conditions;
(vii) the right object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you, under certain conditions;
(viii) the right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities. If you want to learn more about your rights under the GDPR, you can visit the European Commission’s page on Data Protection.
If you have any questions about your viewing, deleting or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at Jenn@Rebelroadcoaching.com.
This Site may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Cookies and Log Files
Security and Retention
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices (based on the nature of the information we collect) to protect that information from unauthorized disclosure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Site and Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Site and/or Services. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Site or Services.
We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
We will maintain your personal information for as long as they are needed, or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders.
Changes to this Policy
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, please send us a detailed message to Jenn@Rebelroadcoaching.com and we will try to resolve your concerns.